Interesting Reducing, Reusing and Recycling links
This week’s quick link round-up:
- Amber of Berlin’s Whimsy has a tutorial for making washable covers for Swiffer-style floor sweepers out of old towels
- If our soggy garden is anything to go by, it’s possibly a little late for this now but if you’ve still got pretty dry leaves, you can make them into a bouquet of “roses”
- Crafting a Green World has some useful documentation on calculating the fabric yardage from old bedding
- Make candles from old cooking oil/fat – two methods: one using salt, the other using a wire coil to support the wick
- Finally something that both is and isn’t recycling – how to save seeds from this year’s soft veg to plant next year.