Recent recommended reducing, reusing and recycling links
- I love this simple but cute idea for baked gifts – using an old food can as a baking container and gift packaging in one. I first thought it was biscuits/cookies in the can – it would work well for those too, protecting them from getting crushed.
- These lamps from old piping are great – straddling the line between being industrial and looking like strange bulb-headed creatures!
- Notes from the Frugal Trenches is part way through a “100 Simple Ways to Save” round-up – lots of great ideas that aren’t just frugal, they encourage reducing too (part one; part two; part three; part four)
- As someone currently seeking out baskets, this basket from blue jeans tutorial is definitely going on my to-try list.
- Finally, check out this table runner make by fixing together old doilies – very pretty work.
(Photo by ChasingFireflies)