- Wine cork noticedboards are pretty common but Craftynest have a new spin on it: a wine cork bathmat.
- I see a lot of upcycled wool jumpers and clothes turned into bags but this is the nicest example I’ve seen in a while – and I’m not just saying that because it’s my favourite colour.
- I love how a little bit of crochet transforms these simple jars into pretty lanterns.
- Check out this fun, flowery chandelier made from unwanted plastic bottles.
- Or if you’re a can drink, turn them into stars and a mobile/room divider.
- Finally, this one’s a bit meta – a link to more links – but Junk Jewelry’s Jane has collected together some upcycling ideas for fashionistas.
(Photo by CraftyNest)