Interesting Reducing, Reusing & Recycling links
I’m *finally* getting back on top of my email Inbox & feed reader after a few mad weeks of juggling work and house moves – here’s some super-interesting links I’ve been sent/read about.
- Andy at Hide Your Arms has pulled together a great list of 100 reuses/restyling ideas for old tshirts.
- MJ over at Making Do with the Not So New linked to Printable Paper – templates for printing specialist paper patterns rather than, for example, having to buy a 100-sheet pad of graph paper when you only need one sheet. They can also, obviously, be printed on the back of scrap paper too.
- I’m always a little sceptical about the value of petitions but this one on the Number10 website is about a good idea: making phone books opt-in.
- Nancy at 21centurydressmakers has been making photo/postcard stands using empty plastic bottles and other food containers.
- Calfinder have pulled together a short list of fantastic reuses for old window frames.
- And finally, pictured above, Mayaluna at maya*made has reused spent coffee grounds and an old sack to make a great smelling pin-cushion that also helps keep the pins & needles rust free.